eSHa have over 50 years research and manufacturing expertise in:
Disease treatments for ornamental fish.
Supplements for tropical fish.
Anti algae and snail treatments.
Products for aquatic plant growth and health.
Test strips for determining water quality.
eSHa 2000® - FUNGUS, FINROT & BACTERIA TREATMENT
• eSHa 2000's wide range action treat over 18 symptoms and disease organisms.
• eSHa 2000 treats a wide range of fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections.
• eSHA 2000 helps heal wounds and protects the skin layer.
eSHa OPTIMA - FISH HEALTH BOOSTER
• Boosts fish health.
• Increases resistance against disease and parasites.
• Speeds up recovery of sick and injured fish.
• Helps induce spawning.
eSHa EXIT - ANTI WHITESPOT TREATMENT
EXIT treats all ‘Spot’ (Ich) causing parasitic species.
eSHa HEXAMITA - DISCUS DISEASE TREATMENT
• Discus Disease Treatment. Hexamita.
• A Unique Treatment That Combats Disease In Discus And Other Cichilds.
• Effectively Treats 'Hole In The Head Disease'.Effectively Treats Other Bacterial And Fungal
eSHa PROTALON-707 - ANTI ALGAE TREATMENT
PROTALON-707 is a safe and effective means of solving algae growth in your aquarium,
and should be used whenever algae problems are encountered.
eSHa MINAROLL - TRACE ELEMENTS, VITAMINS AND MINERALS
MINAROLL is a unique Polyvitamin combination of vitamins, trace elements and
minerals. It increases the fishes natural re- sistance against infections and diseases.
• eSHA Oodinex is a wide range disease treatment for marine fish in aquariums that
• The unique formula solves wide range of fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections.
• Safe to use in Marine aquariums containing invertebrates.Effectively treats many
eSHa TRIMARIN - WIDE RANGE MARINE TREATMENT
TRIMARIN solves Marine lch, Coral Fish Disease, Finrot, Fungus and many other
fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections. TRIMARIN can also be used for Seahorse
With the eSHa AQUA-QUICK-TEST you can monitor five
values which are crucial for good water quality: pH
(acidity), KH (carbonate hard- ness), GH (general hardness),
nitrite (NO2) and nitrate (NO3).